Psychotherapy and Couples Counseling
I have a general practice in which I work with a diverse clientele on a range of presenting concerns. I welcome individuals from all racial and ethnic backgrounds and often work closely with the LGBT community.
Specifically, I work with individuals in therapy to address issues such as:
- Grief and loss
- Relationship difficulties
- Trauma and abuse
- Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender identity and relationship issues
- Life transitions
I work with couples in counseling to address a variety of goals and challenges, including:
- Improving communication
- Establishing a stronger and more loving relationship
- Frequent fighting and arguing
- Pre-marital counseling
- Sexual difficulties
- Managing a separation or divorce
- Life transitions such as marriage, birth of a child, infidelity, fertility issues, major financial changes.